Friday, November 20, 2009

211109 A suay day,

when to replace my passport because my is damage. =X
when i was on train i fall a slp. (tried) i should alight at laver mrt station but when i was awake i found out i was at tampines mrt station. =( need to take the other side de train back.then almost late for the replacement of my passport. because ICA building close at 1pm today.

after replace my passport i when to beach road and eat for my breakfast/lunch alone. but nvm i m used to it already. haha

after i order my food then i found out i got not eunff cash. WTF rite. then i tell the uncle i go withdraw money then i can pay for my food. the uncle give me stun face. like i would run away after i order my FOOD. do my face look like that kind of person? haha hard to see.

after that i got no where to go then i when home. and i brought a news paper. while i was reading the news paper ( think i nv read news paper rite? i did read ) and i found this page talking abt this pair of close friend suicide together. Is really a Very sad case. they both did something wrong and they are scare of the Punishment and think of DIE.

Just think again before you do something.

this is the 1st time i think that i m a mature man now. =)

YTD de 2012 movie is the best. =) dun just think of yourself, think of the others too.

END

No comments: